Richard began his career as an accountant with the Montreal firm of Zittrer, Siblin, Stein, Levine in 1986. Richard sharpened his skills as an assurance specialist. Experience in the aerospace, air transport, pharmaceutical, transportation, travel, manufacturing, construction, real estate and service sectors provide a broad perspective on diverse business practices. In depth involvement in analyzing, developing, prototyping, implementing and verifying the necessary "best practices" for each business provide a detailed knowledge of the industry and market in which each business operates.
Richard earned a Bachelor's degree in Economics and Mathematics from McGill University. He continued his academic pursuits and earned a Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting from McGill University. Richard became a Chartered Accountant 1992 and is licensed to practice Public Accounting in Ontario and Quebec. Richard continues professional development in the areas of: assurance services, financial accounting (IFRS & ASPE), taxation, computer technology and fraud prevention and detection.
Richard is active in a number of professional organizations including the Canadian Tax Foundation, Ordre des comptables professionnel agrees du Quebec, Chartered Professional Accountants Institute of Ontario, The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Association, and a Certified Quickbooks ProAdvisor.Richard treats every client with respect and integrity. Richard provides independent financial analysis in addition to tax and accounting services.
Richard enjoys enjoys bicycle riding, sailing, running and snow skiing.
- Accountants Online to provide remote support for all your accounting requirements
- Assurance services, Audit, Review, Notice to Reader of Financial Information
- Preparation of Personal and corporate income tax returns - Federally and Provincially, State and Local
- Preparation of year end working paper files
- Fraud investigations
- Systems design, development and deployment
- Business advisory services, consultations with management in developing business strategies and business process design
- Part-time replacement of senior financial personnel